Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer for stays at participating luxury hotels in South America.
Members can earn 1,000 bonus points for up to three times for stays of two nights or longer between October 1 – December 15, 2019, if booked October 1 – 31 (or until November 30).
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer before making the bookings. Each stay must be a minimum of two nights, and you can earn the bonus up to three times.
Here are the participating hotels:
Santiago de Chile
Vina Del Mar
Bonus points for those staying at Accor’s luxury hotels in South America excluding Brazil.
There appears to be a conflict on valid booking dates between the promo page and the T&Cs. It is unclear if the bookings can be made until November 30th or October 31.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the ibis Hotels offer in South America and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must register for it between 10/01 and 11/30 at 11:59 p.m. Paris time (UTC + 1). They should click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This offer of extra points is valid only for reservations made after registering using the connection button.
Offer available only to members who have received an electronic communication with the invitation of the offer.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, whatever their status, to earn 1000 extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
At the end of the stay, the points are charged in two phases:
1 / the points corresponding to the value assigned to the Le Club AccorHotels partner without this offer are charged;
2 / additional Rewards points are charged as “Bonus Points”
Offer valid only 3 times / times for each member during its validity period. The first stay booked and made after registering for the offer is eligible for the extra Rewards points established in the conditions of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by partners between 10/01 and 11/30 in one of the participating luxury hotels in South America, excluding Brazil, and booked between 10/01 and 12/15 23: 59 hours from Paris (UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night (s).
6. Consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel are considered single stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once for this offer.
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, whatever the number of rooms therein. The reservation made by a partner for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken as a reference and the Rewards and Status points that will be charged to the member’s account are calculated. In other words, a Le Club AccorHotels member will get eligible points and nights for the first room left free.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to AccorHotels reservation center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
12. Stays paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 010980