Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer for stays at Novotel hotels in South America between October 1 – November 30, 2019.
Members can earn triple points for stays minimum of two nights each if booked October 1 – 30.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must make the reservations after signing up for this offer. You can earn the triple points for two stays.
There are a surprising number of Novotel hotels in South America open. Good to be able to earn triple points at them.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the Novotel Hotels offer in South America and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must register for it between 01/10 and 31/10 at a maximum of 23:59, Paris time (UTC + 1). They should click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This offer of extra points is valid only for reservations made after registering using the connection button.
Offer available only to members who have received an electronic communication with the invitation of the offer.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to earn 3x extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
At the end of the stay, the points are charged in two phases:
1 / the points corresponding to the value assigned to the Le Club AccorHotels member without this offer are charged;
2 / additional Rewards points are charged as “Bonus Points”
Offer valid only 2 times / times for each member during its validity period. The first stay booked and made after registering for the offer is eligible for the extra Rewards points established in the conditions of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by members between 10/01 and 11/30 at any Novotel hotel in South America, and booked between 10/01 and 10/31 11:59 p.m. Paris time (UTC + 1) .
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night (s).
6. Consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel are considered single stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once for this offer.
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, whatever the number of rooms therein. The reservation made by a partner for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken as a reference and the Rewards and Status points that will be charged to the member’s account are calculated. In other words, a Le Club AccorHotels member will get eligible points and nights for the first room left free.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to AccorHotels reservation center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
12. Stays paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 011310