Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer for Virgin Australia member stays in select countries between October 1 – December 10, 2019.
Velocity members earn double miles for stays in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and French Polynesia, if booked October 1 – 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points/miles. You need to set Virgin Australia as your preferred partner and enable automatic conversion of points to miles after each stay.
If you have any points in your account when you enable the autoconversion, they will be swept to miles within 24 hours or with the next stay but without any bonus.
There is also a raffle component for 100,000 Velocity points and free stay at SO/ Auckland.
As is my advice with all these bonus miles offers, they can make sense if there are no excellent bonus points opportunities around, and you are part of Virgin Australia Velocity.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- The ‘Velocity Frequent Flyer Double Points’ offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program, and you must be a member of the Le Club AccorHotels program in order to take advantage of the offer.
- This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status to multiply their Rewards points by two (2) for a stay at participating AccorHotels properties in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia. Rewards points will automatically be converted to Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
- This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member on completing an eligible stay in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use.
- This promotion does not apply to stays at Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.
- In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated ‘Velocity Frequent Flyer’ as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option must remain activated until the Rewards points related to the stay have been credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account.
- This offer is valid for all stays at a participating hotel completed by a member from 01 October 2019 to 09 December 2019, and booked between 01 October 2019 and 31 October 2019. For a list of non-participating hotels click here
- All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will count as a single stay. The Velocity Frequent Flyer Double Points offer only applies once to each stay.
- For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
- To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via AccorHotels.com, our participating brands’ websites and apps, or the AccorHotels call centres. Bookings made via any other channel will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
- You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership card number when making your booking, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when checking in for your stay.
- The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points bonus will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking out and then converted to Velocity Points within six (6) weeks, in accordance with the current conversion terms.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If a stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns the member the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the member’s account.
- Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
- Each member can take advantage of this offer several times during the validity period.
- Please specify the reference ‘Velocity Frequent Flyer Double Points’ in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or the Customer Care team related to this offer
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- The offer may be modified and interrupted in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.