Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia and their basic season premium economy sell-up round trip fares between San Francisco and Barcelona. This fare allows to be routed via London on British Airways codeshare flights, or on the nonstop service operated by LEVEL Airlines.
- Fare: Iberia (IB) QLN8C7P5 SFO to BCN
- Booking class: T.
- Price: from $916 ($828 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 02OCT 19 through 20NOV 19 or 24NOV 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 30MAR 20 or 01OCT 20 through 18NOV 20 or 22NOV 20 through 15DEC 20 or 27DEC 20 through 31DEC 20 or 05JAN 21 through 10MAR 21 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 29OCT 19 through 29NOV 19 or 03DEC 19 through 24DEC 19 or 11JAN 20 through 07APR 20 or 01NOV 20 through 27NOV 20 or 01DEC 20 through 24DEC 20 or 11JAN 21 through 17MAR 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted at $800.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on each trip on/after 26OCT 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $275.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: