Hilton Honors moved away from award categories last year (not in reality) and stopped advising members about award category changes and new participating hotels like they previously did.
We last month published a list of all Hilton Honors participating hotels (read more here) and those requiring 5,000 and 10,000 points per night (read more here). This was based on information as of August 2019. Hilton Has now done their October update.
You can access Hilton’s page for awards here.
No hotels are moving up or down in the maximum number of points required for standard rooms. There are, however, 61 hotels added with their point requirements.
Here’s the comprehensive list of Hilton Honors hotels requiring only 5,000 or 10,000 points per night.
Here are the hotels added:
- Hampton Inn Peterborough – 50000
- Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort – 40000
- Hampton Inn Panzhihua, China – 20000
- Conrad Shenyang – 50000
- Hampton Inn Xiamen China – 20000
- DoubleTree by Hilton Yangzhou – 30000
- Hilton Garden Inn Riga Old Town – 20000
Cabo San Lucas
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – 120000
- Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa – 60000
- Hilton Dushanbe – 30000
United Arab Emirates
- Tru by Hilton Mobile – 30000
- Hampton Inn Batesville, AR – 40000
- Carte Hotel San Diego Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton – 70000
- Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Central – 50000
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Cloud, MN – 40000
- Tru By Hilton Greenville – 40000
- Canopy by Hilton Ithaca Downtown – 60000
- Hampton Inn Madison, OH – 40000
- Tru by Hilton Longview – 30000
- Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Lackland/Sea World, TX – 40000
- Tru by Hilton San Antonio Lackland Sea World – 40000
Hilton Honors award master property list with point requirements for 5,850 hotels.
As there was no change to the number of points required at any of the existing properties, we decided not to update the PDFs and Excel sheets (very time consuming).