Today’s Airfare of the Day goes British Airways and their holiday surcharge first class sell-up round trip fares between New York and Europe.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) IQN8A7G5 NYC to Europe.
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from $1,995 ($1,967 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 31AUG 19 through 02SEP 19 or 24NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 22DEC 19 through 02JAN 20 or ON 05JAN 20 or 05APR 20 through 12APR 20 or 23MAY 20 through 27MAY 20 or 30JUN 20 through 05JUL 20 or 05SEP 20 through 07SEP 20 or 29NOV 20 through 05DEC 20 or 21DEC 20 through 02JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 31AUG 19 through 09SEP 19 or 24NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 21DEC 19 through 05JAN 20 or 12APR 20 through 05MAY 20 or 23MAY 20 through 30MAY 20 or 01JUL 20 through 06JUL 20 or 03SEP 20 through 13SEP 20 or 29NOV 20 through 05DEC 20 or 23DEC 20 through 04JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days.
- Maximum stay: 6 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted $200.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 06NOV 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on justfly.com from $1,995: