Le Club AccorHotels has a new offer for a maximum of two stays in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland between November 15 – January 12, 2020.
Members earn 200 to 500 bonus points per stay (max two) depending on the status if stays are booked after registering for this offer between October 28 – December 2.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- Classic: 200 bonus points per stay – max 2 – 400 bonus points total
- Silver: 300 bonus points per stay – max 2 – 600 bonus points total
- Gold: 400 bonus points per stay – max 2 – 800 bonus points total
- Platinum: 500 bonus points per stay – max 2 – 1,000 bonus points total
Small bonus points opportunity for up to two stays in Central Europe this fall and winter. Just remember to book after you have registered for this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the WINTER CE “Our advent-calendar for your short-trips in winter” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 28/10/2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 02/12/2019) by clicking on the ‘Register now”‘ button on the offer-website and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the “Register now” button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, to earn a bonus of
• up to 1.000 points (500 points per stay, valid for 2 stays max.) for Platinum-members
• up to 800 points (400 points per stay, valid for 2 stays max.) for Gold-members
• up to 600 points (300 points per stay, valid for 2 stays max.) for Silver-members
• up to 400 points (200 points per stay, valid for 2 stays max.) for Classic-members
valid in the the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
This offer can only be used twice per member, which means the maximum of bonus points credited for this offer is 1,000 rewards points for Platinum-members, 800 rewards points for Gold-members, 600 rewards-points for Silver-members and 400 rewards-points for Classic-members.
This offer can be used only 2 times per member during its validity period. The trigger for bonuses is the regular points credit of the hotel to the current terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels, for the first two (2) stays spent after signing up for this offer.
4. This offer is valid for max. 2 member’s stays from 15/11/2019 to 12/01/2020 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and booked between 28/10/2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 02/12/2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Winter CE “Our advent-calendar for your short-trips in winter” offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a Le Club Accorhotels member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 011566 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.