Shangri-La’s Golden Circle has brought back its popular Less-Is-More campaign for discounted awards through March 31, 2020.
Members can save 30% off standard rooms, executive rooms and suites at all hotels if booked by December 31.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Here are the standard point requirements BEFORE 30% discount:
Shangri-La runs these discounted award promotions a couple of times per year that is a good time to redeem at fewer points if you can plan.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- The Less is More redemption promotion is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Standard Room, a Club Room and Executive Suite at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Hotel Jen and Traders hotel worldwide.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 31 October to noon on 31 December 2019 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 31 October 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, Shangri-La Mobile App, via Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Blackout dates apply.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.