IHG Rewards Club members can earn double points at select hotels for stays through January 31, 2020 (see the list below for valid dates).
Double points are only valid if a member books Member Rate that comes with double points, whether flexible or advance purchase.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Kimpton Edinburgh Charlotte Square September 1 – November 30, 2019
- Kimpton Glasgow Blythswood Square September 1 – November 30, 2019
- Kimpton London Fitzroy September 1 – November 30, 2019
- Hotel Indigo Lower East Side September 3 – December 13, 2019
- InterContinental New York Time Square September 3 – December 13, 2019
- InterContinental New York Barclay September 3 – December 13, 2019
- Regent Porto Montenegro October 1 – December 31, 2019
- Crowne Plaza Paris Republique October 1 – December 31, 2019
- Crowne Plaza Hamburg November 1 – January 31, 2020
You always have to consider whether the rates that is attached to the double points is reasonable or not. Sometimes there can be lower rates without double points that can make more sense.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
For a limited time, take advantage of our Member Rate and earn double points for your stay. A member can earn a maximum of 10,000 points per stay. This offer is subject to standard IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com. Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks for points to be credited after checkout. Reservation requires full prepayment for the entire stay at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Payment is charged to your credit card between the time of booking and day of arrival.