Le Club AccorHotels launched on Wednesday a promotion to celebrate Art Series, Mantra, Peppers, and BreakFree hotels joining the loyalty program. There was a mistake on the offer’s T&Cs that stated that this offer would only be valid for a stay. It is valid for all.
Members can earn quadruple points for all stays in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hawaii, and Maldives between December 1 – February 29, 2020, if booked after registering November 6 – January 31.
You can register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
The eligible countries are:
- New Zealand
- French Polynesia
Glad that these four brands have now joined the Le Club AccorHotels program after their parent Mantra was bought out by Accor.
Accor swiftly fixed the contradicting information on the promo page versus the T&Cs. You earn quadruple points for all stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Le Club AccorHotels Bonus Rewards Points x4 Offer (“Bonus Offer”) and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
- To take advantage of this Bonus Offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the Bonus Offer (between 12.01am, (AEDT) 06 November 2019 through to 11.59pm (AEDT), 31 January 2020 by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this Bonus Offer.
- This Bonus Offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards Points they earn by 4 for a stay booked in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme. For a list of non-participating hotels click here.
- Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use and based on Classic status. On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the Le Club AccorHotels member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the Bonus Offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards Points earned by subscribing to the Bonus Offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards Points the Le Club AccorHotels member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards Points multiplied by 4 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a Le Club AccorHotels member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards Points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 750 Rewards Points for offers multiplying the points X4
4. This Bonus Offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1 December 2019 to 29 February 2020 in one of the Le Club AccorHotels participating hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, French Polynesia, the Maldives and the Ala Moana Hotel Honolulu in Hawaii and booked between 12.01am (AEST) 06 November 2019 through 11.59pm (AEST) 31 January 2020.
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Bonus Offer.
- For the purposes of this Bonus Offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated. In other words, a Le Club AccorHotels member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
- To be eligible for this Bonus Offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this Bonus Offer.
- You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
- The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- Please specify the reference ID: 011606 in all your communication with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this Bonus Offer.