Shangri-La’s Golden Circle has launched new points to miles conversion promotion with select programs.
Golden Circle is offering a 25% bonus with seven airlines if you convert by December 31, 2019.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Here are the eligible programs:
- Air Canada Aeroplan
- Air France & KLM Flying Blue
- Emirates Skywards
- Etihad Airways – Etihad Guest
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- SAUDIA Airlines ALFURSAN
- United Airlines MileagePlus
Some readers who have no use for free Shangri-La nights but are rich if Golden Circle may find this offer worthwhile. I would, however, use the points towards award nights.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- This offer is only open to Shangri-La’s Golden Circle members who are also members of the selected participating Frequent Flyer Programmes
- Eligible Golden Circle members will receive 25% Bonus Miles when they convert GC Award Points into miles of the selected participating Frequent Flyer Programme between noon (HK Time) of 16 November 2019 and noon (HK Time) of 31 December 2019.
- A minimum of 1,000 GC Award Points is required for each conversion request with additional point conversions made in increments of 500 GC Award Points.
- Once the conversion is made, no amendment or cancellation is allowed. The conversion is non-reversible and non-redeemable for cash.
- Bonus Miles will be awarded upon confirmation of the conversion request and credited to the selected Frequent Flyer Programmes within 6 to 8 weeks after the completion of promotion.
- Redemption or usage of GC Award Points is subject to the terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other participating Frequent Flyer Programme or Golden Circle offer or promotion.
- For the complete terms and conditions of each participating Frequent Flyer Programme, please contact the Frequent Flyer Programme directly.
- Other Golden Circle Terms and Conditions apply.