Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new bonus miles offer for Qatar Airways frequent flier program member stays.
Privilege Club members can earn triple miles between November 10 – January 31, 2020, for stays booked November 4 – December 2.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner miles/points and have Qatar Airways Privilege Club selected as the preferred one. You must also enable automatic conversion of points to miles after each of your stays.
WARNING! Any existing points in your account will also be swept to Qatar Airways, but without any bonus after the autoconversion is enabled.
These airline bonus miles offers only make sense if you are vested in the program that has bonus going on and have no use for Le Club AccorHotels points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [Qatar partner offer x3] offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by  when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the Le Club AccorHotels member would have been awarded had they not participated to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards points earned by participating to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards points the Le Club AccorHotels member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by  on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a Le Club AccorHotels member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X4″
In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated [Privilege Club] as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option should remain activated until the member receives the points (Rewards points and Status points) related to his/her stay on his/her Le Club AccorHotels membership account.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [10/11/2019] to [31/01/2020] in one of the participating hotels worldwide, and booked between [04/11/2019], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [02/12/2019].
4. The stay must be a minimum of  night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [Qatar partner offer x3] offer.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a Le Club Accorhotels member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.”
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out and converted within 6 weeks into [QMiles] according to applicable conversion rule.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.”
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.