Emirates and American Express have published a promotion where customers can save up to US$1000 per ticket (depending on class of service) from any of Emirates U.S. gateways.
The discount for Economy tickets is somewhat small but can be worthwhile for Business and First Class bookings.
You can access Emirates here.
Save on qualifying round-trip flights with Emirates after you book and pay with any American Express® Card from November 4, 2019 through December 31, 2019 for travel between November 5, 2019 and April 30, 2020. Visit www.emirates.com/us/usamex and use the promotion code USAMX19.
Depart from any Emirates gateway in the U.S., travel to the Emirates destination of your choice, and receive:
• $50 off Economy Class fares
• $300 off Business Class fares
• $1,000 off First Class fares
This offer has to be redeemed on Emirates website and is only valid from Emirates U.S. gateways. The discount is not applicable on Business Saver class which is a big disadvantage.
Sometimes there are attractive First Class fares on Emirates ex U.S. and being able to knock another $1000 off that fare would definitely be a great deal.
If you already hold an American Express Platinum Card you might also want to call up and ask for the International Airline Program premium class fares to have a comparison. Often their fares are very competitive.
These are the Terms & Conditions for this promotion:
- Offer valid when you pay with any American Express® Credit or Charge Card.
- Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express merchant.
- Offer valid for reservations booked between November 4, 2019 00:01 (EDT) and December 31, 2019 23:59 (PDT) for travel November 5, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
- Savings of $75 USD (seventy-five dollars) off qualifying outbound round-trip Economy Class fares, savings of $500 USD (five hundred dollars) off qualifying outbound round-trip Business Class (excludes Business Saver class) fares and savings of $1,000 USD (one thousand dollars) off qualifying outbound round-trip First Class fares sold per passenger when booked from any U.S. gateway [New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Washington DC (IAD), Boston (BOS), Houston (IAH), Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), Chicago (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), Orlando (MCO), and Fort Lauderdale (FLL)] to the Emirates network destinations.
- Promotional code “ USAMX19” must be entered at time of booking, via www.emirates.com/us/usamex only.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Emirates offers.
- Promotions are applicable when utilizing Emirates-operated flights only (no codeshares apply).
- The discount is not applicable on Business Saver class.
- Fares valid only when utilizing qualifying scheduled Emirates nonstop transatlantic service from US Hubs: New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Washington DC (IAD), Boston (BOS), Houston (IAH), Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), Chicago (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), Orlando (MCO), and Fort Lauderdale (FLL).
- For travel on weekends (Thursday, Friday and Saturday travel from the US; and Friday, Saturday and Sunday travel to the US), a higher fare applies.
- For all fees associated with reservation changes (before or after departure) please refer to fare rules at time of purchase. Stated price is after discount.
- Discount will be applied to the base fare only and does not apply to government taxes, fees, carrier charges, and surcharges.
- Fares quoted include applicable discounts, taxes and fees.
- Child discounts below are applicable off published fares levels only (not discounted fares per this promotional offer).
- Infants (0-2 years) without a seat pay 10% of applicable adult fare.
- Accompanied children (2-11 years) in Economy and Business Class pay 75% of applicable adult fare, in First Class pay 100% of applicable adult fare.
- Unaccompanied children pay the applicable adult fare.
- The maximum number of passengers per booking is nine (9).
- Savings are applicable only to fares that are available at time of booking on www.emirates.com/us/usamex.
- See fare rules at time of booking for additional terms and conditions around minimum, maximum stays, and stopovers in Dubai.
- Note flights must be booked 24 hours in advance to allow for ticketing.
- Promotion code can be used multiple times with no maximum limit during offer period.
- Fares are subject to availability.