Hilton Honors moved away from award categories last year (not in reality) and stopped advising members about award category changes and new participating hotels like they previously did.
We published on September a list of all Hilton Honors participating hotels (read more here) and those requiring 5,000 and 10,000 points per night (read more here). This was based on information as of August 2019. Hilton Has now done their November update.
You can access Hilton’s page for awards here.
No hotels are moving up or down in the maximum number of points required for standard rooms. There are, however, 35 hotels added with their maximum standard point requirements.
Here’s the comprehensive list of Hilton Honors hotels requiring only 5,000 or 10,000 points per night.
Here are the hotels added:
- Hampton by Hilton Bariloche – 40000
- Hampton Inn Ganzhou, China – 20000
- Hilton Garden Inn Xuzhou, China – 20000
- Hilton Hurghada Plaza – 20000
- DoubleTree by Hilton Managua – 40000
- Hilton Garden Inn Sunnyvale, CA – 70000
- Hampton Inn Trinity, FL – 50000
- Hampton Inn Westfield, MA – 40000
- Tru by Hilton Oxford – 45000
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston IAH Airport Beltway 8 – 30000
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston-Pearland, TX – 40000
- Tru By Hilton Winchester, VA – 30000
Hilton Honors award master property list with point requirements for 5,850 hotels.
As there was no change to the number of points required at any of the existing properties like in October, we decided not to update the PDFs and Excel sheets (very time consuming). We will update the Excel next month or in January.