Aegean has launched their once yearly offer for buying miles at 100% between November 28 – 30, 2019.
Miles+Bonus members can buy 50,000 miles every membership year before bonus or 30,000 if they haven’t credited a single flight to the program. This sale allows members to purchase up to 100,000 miles with the bonus factored in.
You can access Aegean here.
Here’s the price:
The price of an Aegean mile purchase under this offer is 1.25 euro cents.
Here’s Miles+Bonus award chart:
I have found Aegean’s miles to be quite worthwhile, although they did adjust the number of miles required for select awards last week (read more here).
My most recent redemption was last month for one-way Bangkok – Hong Kong in Thai’s business requiring 21,000 miles (now more) + 48 euros.
Aegean has quite relaxed routing rules for awards, although I prefer flying as direct as possible, for those wishing to try different products and airlines. I have credited enough Star Alliance and Aegean flights to the program to become Gold earlier this month.
Here are the terms and conditions of buying Miles+Bonus miles:
Award miles can be purchased by all active Miles+Bonus Members, regardless of their tier.
- Members are eligible to purchase up to 50,000 Award miles within their membership year (twelve consecutive months from their enrollment or last tier upgrade/retain). It is clarified that Members that haven’t registered at least one flight on their Miles+Bonus account, are eligible to purchase up to 30,000 Award miles.
- Purchase of Award miles cannot be canceled after completion, thus the transaction value is non-refundable.
- Award miles are sold in sets of thousand (1,000) at the price of 25.00€ per set.
- Award miles are credited to the Member’s Account immediately after the completion of the transaction.
- Purchase of Award miles can be realized only online, through www.aegeanair.com, after the Member logs in to Miles+Bonus using his/her personal credentials.
- The purchased Award miles are subject to the terms and conditions of Award miles as those are referred to the Miles+Bonus program.
- It is clarified that additional documentation may be requested upon payment completion.