Fairmont is bringing back its twice-yearly gift card sale for three hours on Black Friday only.
Members can buy Fairmont gift cards at 20% bonus between 2 PM – 5 PM EST on November 29, 2019.
You can buy Fairmont gift cards here.
You can buy Fairmont gift cards either in USD or CAD. The maximum value per gift card is $2,000, both in USD and CAD. Fairmont will issue one bonus e-gift card for the entire purchase with a maximum amount of $1,000.
Fairmont gift cards don’t expire, and you can use them for all hotel expenses even when not staying, including wining and dining and SPA experiences.
You cannot purchase Fairmont gift cards using credit cards issued in Belarus, Burma, Congo, Cuba, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Philippines, Rwanda, Serbia, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe,
Buying gift cards at 20% bonus essentially allows members to save 17% of their stays that are not prepaid, although you may be able to change method of payment when at the property.
Here are the terms and conditions of the sale:
e-GIFT CARD PROMOTION RULES & REGULATIONS
The Fairmont Hotels & Resorts & Willow Stream Electronic Gift Card will take place on Friday November 29th, 2019 between 2 pm and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time (” EST “).
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (“FHR”) or Willow Stream Spa (“WSS”) e-gift cards online. Each brand-specific e-gift card must be purchased separately to a maximum purchase value of $ 5,000 CAD or USD per credit card, per brand-specific shopping cart. Purchased e-gift card 20% of the value of the brand-specific e-gift card (s) purchased up to the maximum purchase value per credit card, per shopping cart (a “Bonus e -Gift Card “). Examples: 1. Purchase $ 100 CAD or USD in Fairmont e-gift cards and receive a $ 20 CAD or USD Fairmont Bonus e-Gift Card; 2. Purchase $ 100 CAD or USD in Willow Stream Spa e-gift cards and receive a $ 20 CAD or USD Willow Stream Spa Gold Bonus e-Gift Card.
Promotion Terms & Conditions:
- In order to receive a Bonus e-Gift Card a participant must spend a minimum of $ 25 CAD or USD on a FHR or WSS e-gift card.
- Fairmont and Willow Stream Spa plastic gift card purchases do not qualify for the Bonus e-Gift Card.
- Bonus e-Gift Cards will have a maximum value of $ 1,000 CAD or even if a shopping carts’ total checkout spend exceeds the $ 5,000 CAD or USD maximum purchase value.
- Individual e-gift cards can be purchased for any value between $ 25 and $ 2,000 CAD or USD.
- Multiple e-gift cards of a single brand, of different amounts can be purchased in a single shopping cart.
- Fairmont Bonus e-Gift Cards can be redeemed towards FHR managed charges, accommodations, dining, spa services, leisure activities and more.
- Willow Stream Spa Bonus e-Gift Cards can be redeemed towards WSS services or merchandise purchased at Willow Stream Spa Boutiques.
- Bonus e-Gift Cards do not expire.
Bonus e-Gift Cards must be accepted as issued and redeemable for cash. Electronic cards are not refundable, nor exchangeable for physical gift cards.
This Promotion is open to Visa, MasterCard ® or American Express ® cardholders Residing in all countries other than: Belarus, Burma, Congo, Cuba, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea , Philippines, Rwanda, Serbia, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe.
Accor Management Canada Inc., reserves the right to withdraw from the market, to the extent of its success intervention, fraud, error, legal proceedings and or any other risk, in the opinion of Accor Management Canada Inc. on the administration, security, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
By accepting a Promotional Gift Card all rights reserved to abide by these official rules and regulations and the decisions of AccorHotels Group shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
General Release: By accepting a Bonus e-Gift Card, all recipients hereby release Accor Management Canada Inc. and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses or the use of any other type of gift (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injury, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).