Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada and their shoulder season midweek business class advance purchase round trip fares between Los Angeles and Switzerland.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) PKX66SNC LAX to GVA.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,991 ($1,900 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 13DEC 19 through 16DEC 19 or 06APR 20 through 08APR 20 or 11APR 20 through 16APR 20 or 19JUL 20 through 18AUG 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 25DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 10JAN 20 or 08APR 20 through 18APR 20 or 18AUG 20 through 03SEP 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: