Accor ALL has launched a new offer for 50% off of a second room while the stay comes with triple points.
Accor Live Limitless members must first register and then book between December 3 – 31, and stay January 5 – February 14, 2020.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can earn the triple points for up to three times. If the specific family rate plan is not available with a 50% second room discount, you won’t receive the bonus.
The terms also state while the stays can be worldwide, this offer is restricted to members in South America (based on the address on file with ALL).
This is a nice offer that is targeting families in South America that are on their holidays between the New Year and the Carnival (nothing happens between these dates).
The offer registrations still appear to be offline after the ALL conversion earlier this week. Let’s hope that Accor can get this soon fixed.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Terms and Conditions apply to the Family 3x Extra Rewards Points Family Offer and in order to benefit from it you must be an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member.
2. To be eligible for this offer, members of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program must enroll in the offer between 12/03/19 and 12/31/19 until 23:59, Paris time (UCT + 1 )) by clicking the “Subscribe” button below and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after signing up via the Sign Up button are eligible for this bonus offer.
This offer is available exclusively to members who have been invited to take advantage of the offer via electronic notification.
This offer is only available to members with residents of South America
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their status, to multiply their Rewards points earned by 3x for a stay at one of the participating hotels in the Rewards program. loyalty ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
Points earned are based on the amount of points credited to the member by the hotel at the end of an eligible stay, applying the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program conditions and based on Classic status.
At the end of the hosting, points credit is carried out in two phases:
1 / points credit corresponding to the value of the points that the member ALL – Accor Live Limitless achieved if he had not benefited from the offer;
2 / Additional Rewards points earned by signing up for the offer will be credited to the member’s account on the second transaction, corresponding to the number of ALL – Accor Live Limitless Member Rewards missing points, in order to have the total number of Rewards points multiplied. by 3 after the completion of the two point credit transactions.
As an example, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member who has earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible hosting will receive more:
250 additional Rewards for an offer that multiplies X2 points
500 additional Rewards for an offer that multiplies X3 points
750 additional Rewards points for an offer that multiplies X4 points
This Rewards points bonus adds to the Rewards and Status points earned by the member in an eligible hosting, by applying the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program general conditions.
This offer may only be used 3 times per member during its validity period. The first accommodation booked and made after enrollment in the offer is eligible for Rewards points credit according to the conditions of the offer.
This accommodation must be booked at the FMLY rate. If it is not available, the member cannot take advantage of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for any member accommodation from 05/01/20 until 02/14/20 at any participating hotel in the world and booked between 12/3/19 and 12/31/19 until 11:59 pm , Paris time (UCT + 1).
5. Accommodation must have a minimum of 1 night (s).
6. Any consecutive accommodation (same day check-out and check-in) at the same hotel will be considered as a single stay. This single lodging will be valid once for the 3x Rewards extars family offer.
7. Within this offer, a lodging is understood as one (1) reservation of an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the booking. A multi-room member booking will only be counted as one (1) room. Rewards and Status points credit is calculated from the first check-out date.
This means that an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will earn points and eligible nights for the first time.
8. To be eligible for the offer, all accommodation must be booked through Accor distribution channels (Accor sites, Accor ALL applications, ALL reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to Accor. Therefore, you will not benefit from this offer if your accommodation is booked through a reseller, tour operator or third party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number at the time of booking and present it to the hotel reception upon check-in at your accommodation.
10. Rewards ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of their hotel stay.
11. This offer may not be combined with other current promotional offers or perks and does not apply to groups.
If your hosting meets the terms and conditions of multiple offers, only the most generous offer Rewards points (ie allowing you to accumulate the most Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any hosting paid in part or in whole with Rewards ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale for reserved public rates of each hotel apply.
14. We request that you provide the following reference: 011378 in all communications with ALL customer service related to this offer.