Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Japan Airlines/American Airlines and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between New York and Taiwan. JL nonstop flights JFK-NRT can be booked on this fare both on AA stock for $2,068, or on JL stock for $2,081 (obtaining 32,400 EQMs and 4,050 EQDs on AA Advantage).
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here)
- Fare: JAL (JL) XLE08DN0 / American (AA) ILE08DN0 NYC to TPE
- Booking class: X (JL)/I (AA).
- Price: from $2,068 ($1,958 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 27DEC 19 through 01JAN 20 or 08JAN 20 through 29JAN 20 or 24FEB 20 through 08MAR 20 or 23MAR 20 through 05APR 20 or 13APR 20 through 30APR 20 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Minimum stay: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted: 1 in each direction in Japan at $100 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30JUN 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 20.
- Cancellations: charge $500 for cancel/refund. Charge $800 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $400 for no-show/reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: