Hilton Honors moved away from award categories last year (not in reality) and stopped advising members about award category changes and new participating hotels like they previously did.
We published on September a list of all Hilton Honors participating hotels (read more here) and those requiring 5,000 and 10,000 points per night (read more here). This was based on information as of August 2019. Hilton Has now done their December update.
You can access Hilton’s page for awards here.
No hotels are moving up or down in the maximum number of points required for standard rooms. There are, however, 35 hotels added with their maximum standard point requirements.
Here’s the comprehensive list of Hilton Honors hotels requiring only 5,000 or 10,000 points per night.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Kitchener – 40000
- Hampton Inn Guiyang – 20000
- Hampton Inn Renhuai, China – 20000
- Hampton Inn Taizhou, China – 20000
- Hilton Garden Inn Massy, France – 40000
- DoubleTree by Hilton Trieste – 40000
- DoubleTree by Hilton Celaya – 20000
Vila Nova de Gaia
Sant Esteve Sesrovires
United Arab Emirates
- Canopy Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 60000
- Curio Collection by Hilton Al Seef Heritage Hotel Dubai, Uni – 70000
- Hampton Inn Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 30000
- Tru by Hilton Elkhart, IN – 40000
- Hampton Inn Cape Cod Canal – 60000
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dundee, MI – 40000
- Tru By Hilton Lehi, UT – 40000
Hilton Honors award master property list with point requirements for 5,850 hotels.
As there was no change to the number of points required at any of the existing properties like in October, we decided not to update the PDFs and Excel sheets (very time consuming). We will publish a more comprehensive update next month for 2020.
The Anguilla property appears to be excellent value using points compared to their paid rates ($1,500 per night). I am somewhat surprised that you could reflag a Tryp hotel under DoubleTree without any refurb (look at the addition in Sao Paulo9).