Lufthansa and Swiss are currently running a Business & First Class companion fares sale departing from the United Kingdom (London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh) to several destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and South America.
There are some very interesting prices in this sale, starting from £499/person for Business Class or £1,499 for First Class.
This companion sale is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
Here are the links to access this offer:
- Swiss Business Class companion fare sale
- Swiss First Class companion fare sale
- Lufthansa Business Class companion fare sale
- Lufthansa First Class companion fare sale
How to book this offer:
- Travel in pairs or as a group up to 6 adults
- Choose one of the offer destinations
- Find a suitable flight date before 10.12.2020 (for China 01.02.2020-31.08.2020)
- Book until 03.02.2020
- Bookable from the origins London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh
Terms & Conditions:
The prices displayed may vary and should serve as a guide for your selected journey. The end price is subject to change depending on the selected payment option. Seats are limited and may not be available on all days/flights. The fare might only be available during a special travel time and might not be available during holidays or other peak seasons. The fare might not be refundable or changeable. Minimum stay/maximum stay and/or advanced purchase might apply. Checked-in luggage might not be included.
There are the destinations included on this sale. Please notice that the prices shown are for two passenges!
Swiss Business Class
Swiss First Class
Lufthansa Business Class
Lufthansa First Class
There is plenty of availability for all the destinations included in this offer, and there are some sweet spots, like for example First Class tickets to Bangkok/Phuket/Krabi/Ho Chi Minh City for £1,799/person or business class to Hong Kong for £1,099/person or Bangkok for £1,199/person. On the downside, these tickets are not changeable and not refundable, so travel plans have to be final before booking.