Accor ALL has launched new bonus points opportunity for stays at participating hotels in South America between January 10 – March 31, 2020.
Accor Live Limitless members earn double points for stays at hotels with a pool (appears to be the most looking at the list) if booked January 1 – 31, after offer registration.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
There is a long list of hotels on Accor’s website where members earn double points (appears to be most).
This is a holiday period in South America when most businesses are half staffed through the end of the carnival period next month. Good time to collect some bonus points for leisure stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. ALL – Accor Live Limitless general terms and conditions apply to the Hotels with Pool offer and in order to benefit from it you must be an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member.
2. To be eligible for this offer, members of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program must enroll in the offer between 01/01/2020 and 01/31/2020 until 23:59, Paris time (UCT + 1 )) by clicking the “Subscribe” button below and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after signing up via the Sign Up button are eligible for this bonus offer.
This offer is available exclusively to members who have been invited to take advantage of the offer via electronic notification.
This offer is only available to members residing in South America.
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their status, to multiply their Rewards points by 2x for a stay at one of the participating hotels in the loyalty ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
Points earned are based on the amount of points credited to the member by the hotel at the end of an eligible stay, applying the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program conditions and based on Classic status.
At the end of the accommodation, points credit is carried out in two phases:
1 / points credit corresponding to the value of points that the member ALL – Accor Live Limitless achieved if he had not benefited from the offer;
2 / Additional Rewards points earned by signing up for the offer will be credited to the member’s account on the second transaction, corresponding to the number of ALL – Accor Live Limitless Member Rewards missing points, in order to have the total number of Rewards points multiplied. 2x after the completion of the two point credit transactions.
As an example, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member who has earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible hosting will receive more: 250 additional Rewards for an offer that multiplies X2
points 500 additional Rewards for an offer that multiplies X3 points
750 additional Rewards points for an offer that multiplies X4 points
This Rewards points bonus is in addition to the Rewards and Status points earned by the member at an eligible hosting, by applying the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program conditions.
This offer may only be used 3 times per member during its validity period. The first accommodation booked and made after enrollment in the offer is eligible for Rewards points credit according to the conditions of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for any member accommodation from 10/01/20 until 08/03/20 at one of the participating hotels in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay and booked between 06 / 01/20 and 01/31/20, until 11:59 pm, Paris time (UCT + 1).
5. Accommodation must have a minimum of 1 night (s).
6. Any consecutive accommodation (same day check-out and check-in) at the same hotel will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be valid once for the Hotels with Pool offer.
7. Within this offer, a lodging is understood as one (1) reservation of an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the booking. A multi-room member booking will only be counted as one (1) room. Rewards and Status points credit is calculated from the first check-out date.
This means that an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will earn points and eligible nights for the first time.
8. To be eligible for the offer, all accommodation must be booked through Accor distribution channels (Accor sites, Accor ALL applications, ALL reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to Accor. Therefore, you will not benefit from this offer if your accommodation is booked through a reseller, tour operator or third party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number at the time of booking and present it to the hotel reception upon check-in at your accommodation.
10. Rewards ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of their hotel stay.
11. This offer may not be combined with any other current promotional offers or perks and does not apply to groups.
If your hosting meets the terms and conditions of multiple offers, only the most generous offer Rewards points (ie allowing you to earn the most Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any hosting paid in part or in full with Rewards ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale for reserved public rates of each hotel apply.
14. We request that you provide the following reference: 11560 in all communications with ALL customer services related to this offer.