Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their midweek premium economy instant purchase round trip fares between the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TLXZ90S7 LON to AKL.
- Booking class: T (BA)/E (CX).
- Price: from £1,286 (£1,106 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: from United Kingdom – permitted 06DEC 19 through 09DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31MAR 20 or 13APR 20 through 19JUN 20 or 01NOV 20 through 09DEC 20 or 24DEC 20 through 31MAR 21 on the first international sector. To United Kingdom – permitted 06DEC 19 through 16DEC 19 or 31DEC 19 through 07APR 20 or 20APR 20 through 26JUN 20 or 08NOV 20 through 16DEC 20 or 30DEC 20 through 07APR 21 on the first international sector.
- Minimum stay: 5 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30NOV 20.
- Blackout dates: inbound travel is not permitted 02JAN 21 through 03JAN 21 for departure of first international sector.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30JAN 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge £150 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Expedia: