Accor ALL has launched a new bonus point opportunity for stays in select South American countries through March 30, 2020.
Accor Live Limitless members can earn 1,000 bonus points for up to three stays if booked after registering this offer from January 21 to February 2.
You can register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the eligible brands:
Here are the eligible countries:
This is a good offer for a short and inexpensive stays at these eligible brands and countries. It is a holiday season here in the southern hemisphere (about to leave) and good to earn bonus points for leisure stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of ALL – Accor Live Limitless apply to the Hispanicos Luxe and Mid 1000 Rewards points and it is necessary to be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program members must register for it between January 21 and February 5 at 11:59 p.m. Paris time (UTC + 1). They should click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This offer of extra points is valid only for reservations made after registering using the connection button.
Offer available only to members who have received an electronic communication with the invitation of the offer.
Offer only available to members with an address in the countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru or Uruguay
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, whatever their status, to obtain 1000 extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program and participants of this offer.
These extra Rewards points are added to the Rewards and Status points obtained by the member for an eligible stay, in accordance with the general conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program.
Offer only valid 3 times for each partner during its validity period. The first stay booked and made after registering for the offer is eligible for the extra Rewards points established in the conditions of the offer.
To benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated [partner program] as the preferred conversion option for the stay. This option will remain activated until the member receives the points (Rewards points and Status points) related to their stay in their ALL – Accor Live Limitless account.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by members from January 21 to February 5 at one of the participating hotels in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru or Uruguay, and booked between January 21 and on March 30, 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) at the same hotel are considered single stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in this offer.
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, whatever the number of rooms therein. The reservation made by a partner for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken as a reference and the Rewards and Status points that will be charged to the member’s account are calculated. In other words, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will get eligible points and nights for the first room left free.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through Accor distribution channels (Accor websites, Accor ALL mobile applications, ALL reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using an automatically connected GDS to the Accor reservation center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
12. Stays paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 011562