Air Canada Aeroplan has launched a new bonus miles opportunity for members traveling through June 30, 2020.
Aeroplan members can earn up to 7,500 bonus miles for tickets booked between January 21 – February 4.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Air Canada’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus miles add up:
Air Canada is the lonely North American airline that continues to have these bonus miles offers for members. Useful for those that can use them.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
To qualify for this promotion:
- You must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan web site (www.aeroplan.com) and enroll today. Membership is free.
- You must register for this offer between January 21, 2020 and February 4, 2020. A one-time registration is required and can be completed on this page.
- Subject to the fare option purchased, a flat bonus of either 1,000, 3,000 or 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded for eligible flights flown for new bookings only made between January 21, 2020 and February 4, 2020 by 19:59 Eastern Time inclusively, for travel on eligible flights between January 21, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
- To qualify as new, the booking must have been created for the first time during the eligible promotional period, with a new reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Only valid on eligible scheduled direct flights within Canada, and between Canada and the U.S., Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and sun destinations operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada Express, and Air Canada Rouge for travel between January 21, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
- To qualify for the 1,000, 3,000, or 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, the eligible round trips or two one-way segments must be travelled in the following eligible fare options:
- 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles North America & Sun -Economy Standard, Economy Flex, comfort; or Economy Latitude.
- 3,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles North America & Sun –Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class lowest, or Business Class flexible.
- 3,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles International – Economy Standard; Economy Flex; comfort; or Economy Latitude.
- 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles International – Premium Economy flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class lowest, or Business Class flexible.
- For flight segments not wholly travelled within the same cabin, a combination of both cabin Bonus Aeroplan Miles offers will be credited. For example, if departing from Toronto (YYZ) to Amsterdam (AMS) in economy cabin, however returning to Toronto (YYZ) from Amsterdam (AMS) in business class cabin, members will be credited a total of 5,250 bonus miles for these two segments, that is 1,500 bonus miles for the economy class segment and 3,750 bonus miles for the business class segment.
- To be eligible to receive the Bonus Aeroplan Miles, you must provide your Aeroplan number when completing your purchase.
- A minimum of one round trip or two one-way segments is required to earn and qualify for the flat bonus of either 1,000, 3,000, or 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for Aeroplan mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when travelling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Not valid on published fares that do not allow for Aeroplan mile accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original fare purchased.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.