Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS and their midweek business restricted fares between the US West Coast and Dublin. This fare is available both from SFO and LAX.
- Fare: SAS (SK) J2XUSEUB SFO to DUB.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from $2,051 ($1,943 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted MON through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 04APR 20 through 12APR 20 or 17JUN 20 through 31AUG 20 or 11DEC 20 through 30DEC 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 10APR 20 through 19APR 20 or 23JUN 20 through 02SEP 20 or 25DEC 20 through 05JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Travel restrictions: outbound – valid for travel commencing on/after 19JUL 20 and on/before 28AUG 20. Inbound – valid for travel commencing on/after 26JUL 20 and on/before 07SEP 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 17FEB 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork: