Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season premium economy sell-up non-refundable round trip fares between London and New York. This fare is books as a codeshare on British Airways nonstop service LGW-JFK.
- Fare: American (AA) OLN8T2R4 LON to NYC.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from £518 (£281 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: from united kingdom – permitted 05JAN 20 through 12FEB 20 or 17FEB 20 through 25MAR 20 or 11APR 20 through 24APR 20 or 25APR 20 through 21MAY 20 or 25OCT 20 through 10DEC 20 or 05JAN 21 through 10FEB 21 or 17FEB 21 through 25MAR 21 for each transatlantic sector. To united kingdom – permitted 29OCT 19 through 25DEC 19 or 10JAN 20 through 19FEB 20 or 24FEB 20 through 05APR 20 or 19APR 20 through 24APR 20 or 25APR 20 through 21MAY 20 or 02NOV 20 through 25DEC 20 or 11JAN 21 through 19FEB 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 3 days or until the first SUN after arrival at turnaround
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted at £400 each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge £150 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork: