Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their shoulder season/high season midweek business class sell-up non-refundable round trip fares between Los Angeles and Rome.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TKX6E1Q5/THX6E1Q5 LAX to ROM.
- Booking class: I/J.
- Price: from $2,177 ($728 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 06APR 20 through 08APR 20 or 11APR 20 through 16APR 20 or 22JUL 20 through 19AUG 20 or 20DEC 20 through 26DEC 20 or 01JAN 21 through 02JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 07APR 20 through 18APR 20 or 03AUG 20 through 06SEP 20 or 25DEC 20 through 08JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first SUN after arrival at turnaround
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on British Airways: