Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United and their high/low-off-peak/shoulder season midweek business class non-refundable round trip fares between San Francisco and Istanbul. This fare includes a stopover/transfer in Europe. The segments Europe-Istanbul are operated by Turkish Airlines.
- Fare: United (UA) PHX66SNC/PLX66SNC/PLK66SNC SFO to IST.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $2,320 ($1,300 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 19JUL 20 through 24AUG 20 or 08DEC 20 through 02JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 03AUG 20 through 06SEP 20 or 16DEC 20 through 08JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first SUN after arrival at turnaround
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork: