Accor ALL launched its latest global bonus opportunity early February for stays consumed between February 14 – June 7, 2020. The booking window for this offer is about to close.
Accor Live Limitless members can earn up to 6,000 bonus points for three stays of minimum two nights each if booked after registering for this offer February 4 – March 6 (Friday this week).
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must make the eligible bookings after registering for this offer between February 4 – March 6. Each stay must be a minimum of TWO nights.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- Stay 1: 500 points
- Stay 2: 2,500 points (3,000 cumulative bonus)
- Stay 3: 3,000 points (6,000 cumulative bonus)
Accor ALL (previously Le Club AccorHotels) tends to have these global bonus opportunities two to three times a year. They work for those members that can lock in their bookings for the promo period in advance.
Accor Live Limitless, unlike most other programs, tends to have a strict booking period during which the stays must be reserved that is often shorter than when the eligible stays consumed.
Remember to make your booking by this Friday if you plan to participate in this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to this offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between 4th February 2020, up until 11:59pm Central European Time (CET), and 6th March 2020) prior to their stay by clicking on the ‘Log on’ button and following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points: 500 Rewards points following the first stay, 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay, and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay, when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme. This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use. This offer can only be used one time per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Rewards points, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 14th February 2020 to 7th June 2020 in one of the participating hotels, and must be booked between 4th February 2020, up until 11:59pm Central European Time (CET), and 6th March 2020.
5. The stay must be a minimum of two nights.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible for use once with the offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated. In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor ALL mobile apps, the ALL call centre or directly at a hotel), or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com etc) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number when making a reservation, and present a membership card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within ten days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (the offer that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 011590 in all your communications with call centres or customer care services related to this offer.