Accor ALL has launched an offer for stats at ibis Budget hotels in Poland that are loyalty program participating.
Accor Live Limitless members earn double points for stays March 10 – April 10, 2020, if booked March 9 – April 9.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the page states that you need to register for this offer, but the registration option is missing for me.
Here are the participating hotels:
- ibis Budget Krakow Bronowice
- ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miastro
- ibis Budget Katowice Centrum
- ibis Budget Szczecin
- ibis Budget Torun
- ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum
- ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta
- ibis Budget Wroclaw Poludnie
- ibis Budget Wroclaw Stadion
Earnings at ibis Budget:
Note that most ibis Budget hotels do not participate, but the ones in Poland do. You usually earn .5 points per Euro (1% back) that is double to 1 point per EUR (2% back).
It is difficult to get excited about point earnings at ibis Budget-brand that is minimal! The brand is missing from the earnings chart, but I confirmed what the correct bracket is.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the Double benefits in ibis budget offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer between 09.03.2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 09.04.2020 prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by 2 when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by 2 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X4
This offer can be used only 1 time per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Rewards points credit, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 10.03.2020 to 10.04.2020 in one of the participating ibis budget hotels in Poland, and booked between 09.03.2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 09.04.2020.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Double benefits in ibis budget offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 011787 in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.