Radisson Hotels on Sunday introduced their coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic reservation cancellation policy and waivers.
Radisson is allowing free modification or cancellation for all existing and new reservations for stays through April 30, 2020.
You can access Radisson’s page for coronavirus here.
Here’s the coronavirus cancellation policy:
Our cancellation policy
We are constantly updating our global cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
- We allow free modifications or free cancellations for all existing and new reservations (in all countries and all RHG hotels worldwide) for stays until April 30, 2020
- Please note that any modification to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate difference
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies
- For reservations with stays after April 30, 2020, our normal cancellation policy applies
Leisure Groups, Business Groups and Meeting & Events:
- We allow free cancellations for China, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Italy, Belgium, Spain, France and U.S. inbound and outbound business for arrivals/meetings & events up to and including April 30, 2020
- This also applies to cancellations resulting from government travel and meeting restrictions for the duration of the respective measurement. This includes, but not limited to, the travel suspension from the European Union to the United States and the visa suspension for India
- In all other instances, our hotel teams will work directly with you to evaluate changes needed on a case-by-case basis
- For arrivals/meetings & events after April 30, 2020, our normal cancellation policy applies
If you need to adjust or cancel a reservation, please contact the hotel directly, use the online form or contact your travel agent if you booked through an external service partner.
Here’s the email that Radisson sent out:
Separate piece about points and status expiration change:
Radisson likely needs to extend the waiver period from April 30 by at minimum a month or two.
Members can get their non-refundable reservations now canceled without a fee for stays until the end of next month.