Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Aeromexico and their business class sell-up restricted round trip fares between Vancouver and Buenos Aires. If credited to Delta SkyMiles, this fare accrues 21,140MQMs and 5,630 MQDs.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease. During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Aeromexico (AM) RNNBD8OA YVR to BUE.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $773 ($712 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 3 days.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: up to 48 hours in MEX.
- Travel restrictions: all travel must be completed by midnight on 15DEC 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 05APR 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for tickets issued on/before 15APR 20.
This fare can be booked on Bravofly for $773: