Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Kuala Lumpur and Istanbul.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JY2BROL1 KUL to IST.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from $1,577 ($1,146 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Minimum stay: 3 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01MAY 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30APR 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted.
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork: