Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Oman Air and their midweek business class advance purchase one way fares between Dubai and Auckland. This fare is also available from CAI/NBO for a surcharge.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Oman Air (WY) LELOAE21 DXB to AKL.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from $543 ($460 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: outbound travel is not permitted 10DEC through 12JAN of the next year or 29MAR 18 through 09APR 18 or 24MAY through 03JUN or 23JUN through 10JUL or 21JUL through 14AUG. Inbound travel is not permitted 11FEB through 19FEB or 12APR 18 through 30APR 18 or 31MAY through 16JUN or 27JUN through 20JUL.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge AED 250.
This fare can be booked on Expedia: