Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP Air Portugal and their business class excursion round trip fares between the United Kingdom and Mexico.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Tap Air Portugal (TP) JUKEXI7H LON to CUN.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from £899 (£315 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in LIS/OPO.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 27OCT 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 10APR 20 and on/before 17APR 20
- Cancellations: charge 200€ for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: changes without penalties for tickets issued until 30APR 20.
This fare can be booked on Expedia.co.uk: