Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their first class sell-up one way non-refundable fares between New York (JFK) and Toronto (YYZ).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Delta (DL) VA7NA0FL NYC to YTO.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $141 ($131 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 7 days before departure.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for ticketing on/before 31MAY 20.
This fare can be booked on Delta.com: