Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their basic season premium economy excursion round trip fares between new York (EWR) and Bali (DPS).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) R15USRDM NYC to DPS.
- Booking class: R/E.
- Price: from $1,100 ($1,050 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 25DEC through 24MAY or 16JUL through 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 90 days before departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: stopovers permitted in SIN at $50 each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted.
This fare can be booked on Orbitz: