Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Sydney (SYD), Australia and Dallas (DFW), USA.
Hat tip to our reader Yousef for making us aware of this fare!
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJAUP1ZX SYD to DFW.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from AU$5,066 ($3,950 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted MON through THU. Inbound permitted SUN through WED.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 3 days before departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01May 20 and on/before 28FEB 21.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 21APR 20.
- Cancellations: charge $415.
- Changes: charge $215.
This fare can be booked on Qatar Airways: