Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alaska Airlines and their first class restricted sell-up one way fares between Seattle (SEA) and Los Angeles (LAX), USA.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Alaska (AS) RH4OAVFN SEA to LAX .
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $158 ($148 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 14 days before departure.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted on 25NOV 20 or 28NOV 20 through 30NOV 20 or 18DEC 20 through 23DEC 20 or 26DEC 20 through 28DEC 20 or 31DEC 20 through 04JAN 21.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $125 for reissue.
This fare can be booked on Flight Network: