Accor Live Limitless has launched a new bonus opportunity for stays in Greater China both booked and consumed between April 20 – August 31, 2020.
ALL members can earn unlimited quadruple points for stays that are a minimum of two nights each.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
ALL defines Greater China as China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Mongolia.
Hotels have mostly reopened in Greater China, and occupancy rates are inching into the high teens/low 20s at many hotels (low but no longer in single digits). It is probably the right time for Accor to start again rewarding members with bonus points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the “Rewards Points x4” offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between Apr 20th, 2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), Aug 31st, 2020) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by 4 when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by 4 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X4
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from Apr 20th, 2020 to Aug 31st, 2020 in one of the participating hotels in China mainland, Hong Kong (China), Macau (China), Taiwan (China) and Mongolia, and booked between Apr 20th, 2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), Aug 31st, 2020.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Rewards Points x4” offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 011989 in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.