Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Airlines and their basic season midweek 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Tokyo (NRT), Japan to Singapore (SIN).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: China Airlines (CI) DLXJN TYO to SIN.
- Booking class: D.
- Price: from $1,058 ($884 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted SUN through FRI. Inbound permitted MON through SAT.
- Minimum stay: 1 day.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted at JPY 5,000 each.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31MAR 22.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 22.
- Cancellations: charge JPY 15,000 for refund.
- Changes: charge JPY 10,000 for reissue.
This fare can be booked on Flight Network: