Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their business class advance purchase round trip fares between Miami (MIA), USA and Easter Island (IPC), Chile.
This fare is being discussed in FlyerTalk (access here).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZNNJ3SDZ MIA to IPC.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,360 ($1,280 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 3 days.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30APR 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted.
This fare can be booked on Delta.com: