Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Etihad Airways and their business class promotional round trip fares between Manila (MNL), Philippines and Rome (FCO), Italy.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Etihad (EY) ZPR4MPH MNL to ROM.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,357 ($1,247 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Minimum stay: 3 days.
- Maximum stay: 4 months.
- Stopovers: free stopovers permitted in AUH.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 10DEC 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 04MAY 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: 1 change free of cost.
This fare can be booked on eDreams from 1,260€/$1,357: