Accor Live Limitless has launched a new offer to drive business from Meeting Planners that organize meetings and events.
Meeting Planners can earn triple points for meetings and events both consumed and paid between May 1 – December 31, 2020.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
This could be a good offer for Meeting Planners that need quickly to organize something after the peak fo the Covid-19 pandemic is over.
Most of the hotel loyalty programs offer incentives to Meeting Planners to drive business their way in the form of credits and bonus points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- The ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Membership and the ALL MEETING PLANNER terms and conditions apply to the “Triple Points Meeting Planner” offer, and only ALL MEETING PLANNER members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for ALL members organising business events.
- To take advantage of this offer, ALL Meeting Planner members must register for the offer by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions. For booking period from April 13th, 2020 to December 31st, 2020 and event held and fully paid from May 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020, MICE groups can get 1 comp suite for every 20 paying rooms, up to 2 comp suites per group. The comp room night is inclusive of daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- This offer entitles ALL MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by 3 when organising and paying for a business event at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, up to a maximum of 60,000 points per event. The Rewards points and Status points accrued from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Rewards points bonus is an additional credit of an identical number of Rewards points to that already credited by the participating hotel for the eligible event/stay in question.
- This offer is valid for any event booked from April 13th, 2020 to December 31st, 2020, and held and fully paid for by a member from May 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020 inclusive at one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner programme.
Full programme terms and conditions are available here: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-program/earn/meetingplanner/index.en.shtml
- The business event must last at least one day.
- For the purposes of this offer, a business event is any booking of a meeting room, food expenses connected to the booking and group accommodation sold individually or included in a flat fee for a study day, residential seminar or similar event. Bookings made by a single member that include more than one (1) meeting room will count as just one (1) business event.
- The Member’s ALL MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number must be provided when booking.
- The ALL Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account the month after the event has been paid for.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your business event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- Events that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
- This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
- When contacting the ALL Call Centre or Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 011990
- The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to business events organised at any participating hotel operated under one of the following brands: Fairmont, Raffles, Swissôtel, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Mövenpick in Europe, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure or ibis Styles.
- The complimentary room type is based on hotel’s availability.