Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to JAL and their basic season midweek business class advance purchase round trip fares between Vancouver (YVR), Canada and Bangkok (BKK), Thailand. If credited to American Airlines AAdvantage program, this fare accrues 30,200 EQMs and 3,775 EQDs.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: JAL (JL) XLX08DN0 YVR to BKK.
- Booking class: X/D.
- Price: from $2,017 ($1,765 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: permitted MON through THU.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 06JUL 20 through 03OCT 20 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Minimum stay: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30APR 20.
- Cancellations: charge CAD 500 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge CAD 400 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: