Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Etihad Airways and their business class promotional round trip fares between Seoul (ICN), South Korea and Barcelona (BCN), spain.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: JAL (JL) Etihad (EY) ZPRKR SEL to BCN.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,535 ($1,044 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 3 days.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in each direction in AUH.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 10DEC 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 04MAY 20.
- Cancellations: charge KRW 300,000 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: 1st change permitted free of charge.
This fare can be booked on Etihad.com: