Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Asiana and their basic/shoulder/low-off peak season business class advance purchase round trip fares between Tokyo (NRT/HND), Japan to San Francisco (SFO), USA.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Asiana (OZ) UJAJU14/UKAJU14/ULAJU14 TYO to SFO.
- Booking class: U.
- Price: from $2,619 ($2,340 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUN 20 through 08AUG 20 or 15AUG 20 through 24DEC 20 or 31DEC 20 through 31MAR 21 on the first international sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 14 days before departure.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31MAR 22.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 22.
- Cancellations: charge JPY 30,000 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: changes permitted. Charge $120 for no-show.
This fare can be booked on JustFly: