Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Stockholm (ARN), Sweden and Bangkok (BKK), Thailand.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJR7P9ZX STO to BKK.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from 1,490 € (925 € base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted SUN through THU. Inbound permitted MON through FRI.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 90 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 5 days.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 24MAR 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 24MAR 20.
- Cancellations: charge $815.
- Changes: charge $415.
This fare can be booked on Qatar Airways: