Bali hotels are offering excellent deals right now with flexible stay dates, and Fairmont Sanur just launched theirs.
Indonesian Citizens and residents can purchase two-night tax inclusive packages with breakfast basically at a price of a night. The night should be consumed June 1 – 30, 2020, but can be rebooked through June 2021.
You can access this offer on Fairmont’s site here.
What makes this offer attractive:
Reservations are non-refundable, but you can re-book or amend your stay until end of June 2021. This special promotion ends June 2020.
Here’s rate search on Fairmont’s website:
The promotion is not bookable online, but you need to either email or call to get it. The higher price above is also without the service charge and tax.
They quoted me a higher price on email than on the website:
I dropped the hotel an email, and they responded with a 3.5M IDR ($233) rate for a two-night stay (didn’t even put a date) compared to 3M IDR ($199) on the website.
I have stayed at this hotel twice:
Fairmont Bali (it is a reflag) is a decent option in the Sanur-area that is more laid back than Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua. Not my favorite hotel on the island, but the price is right.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Daily Breakfast for two
- One-way airport transfer
- 24 hours butler service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bicycle rental
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service within Sanur area
- Between Monday, June 1, 2020 and Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Rate at IDR 3,000,000 for 2-night including tax and service. Reservations are non-refundable, but you can re-book or amend your stay until end of June 2021. This special promotion ends June 2020.
- This offer valid only to Indonesian Citizen and KITAS Holders
- Book now at Bal.Reservations2@Fairmont.com